Wednesday, January 21, 2015

First Blog Post!

Hi! First blog post here. My first feelings of the class is that it's going to be a good semester! I've always loved art and it took art all throughout high school. I really wanted to take a drawing class here since I love to draw but then I stumbled across this class when I was looking to register for classes. I didn't really know what to expect out of this class but after going through the syllabus today I am very excited for the projects! I love being creative and so I really think that this class is perfectly tailored to what I want out of an art class!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is GraceMarie Schian. This is my second  year at the University of Tampa but I am a junior in credits! My major is criminology with a minor in history! I hope to graduate a year early in 2016! I was originally born in South Korea, but I was adopted and have lived in Arizona basically my entire life. I am the co-captain of the Women's Golf team here. I am also in the criminology club and a Pathways to Honors student mentor! When I graduate I plan to return back to Phoenix and apply to a local police department. My goal is to become a detective specifically working with special victims and cases involving juveniles.

From this class I hope to learn more about art history in general. I love history so learning about the technological advances in art will further my knowledge in the history field that I am pursuing. I hope to learn new methods for creating art with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment