Thursday, April 16, 2015

Performance Art Piece


WOW! I had so much fun doing this project! Never done something like this before and it was amazing! To go with the theme of happiness I decided to go with the idea of invoking happiness. So I thought about, what did I want to accomplish before I died? So I got to thinking and I put together this box. I wanted it to be interactive and I wanted it to stand out. I spray painted this box gold and fitted it for someone to wear a hat underneath it so that they could wear it on their face. My good friend Fatin wore this for 40 minutes. She was carrying sharpies, notecards, and a bucket. Get it? A bucket for a bucket list ;) Again, had so much fun!!! A lot of people came up to her and wrote stuff down!! Next time I would definitely film for longer!!! This was so cool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment