Friday, May 1, 2015

Music-Technology

The first artist that I found was one under the genre of Dubstep and the artist's name is Flux Pavilion. Flux uses a vocal processor, audio recording, compressor, and more to create his music.
 
 

The next genre that I chose was electronic. The band that I found is called Disclosure. They use a lot of technology in their performances. During their performances they have a bunch of lights going. Their whole logo for the band is this face that is outlined in lights and then of course when they play they use a lot of different technology that's different than your typical instrument.

 
 
 
The next genre that I found was New Wave. The band is called Moguai. Moguai has routinely met up with Mau5. Unfortunately all of his live performances are over an hour long so I cannot post the videos, but here is a clip of his music

 

No comments:

Post a Comment