Saturday, February 14, 2015

Angel de Quinta's STAGE DOOR Blog

I was looking through the excerpts and I stumbled upon a performance from Miss Saigon. I found this to be interesting because there was so much going on during the show! Also the actors had so much attitude and emotion in their singing.

I actually got the privilege to see Les Miserables live in an English theatre about four years ago while I was in London. There's an excerpt from the musical on this site and I just think the musical is brilliant. It's my favorite musical, and best thing I've seen live in my life.

Angel de Quinta also has an excerpt from The Sound of Music. The excerpt is the song is My Favorite Things by Julie Andrews. This song has been one of the biggest songs that has come from this musical. It's one of the songs people right away distinguish is from the Sound of Music.

It's interesting how he decides to put multiple clips of the same thing but in different time periods or different singers. He posted some Christmas songs and had clips of the song being sung when it was produced and in recent times.

No comments:

Post a Comment