Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pandora

I love Pandora. It is so convenient and has a plethora of songs from all different genres. It's a great tool just because of the songs that it has in it's arsenal. You can type in a specific song or artist and then Pandora was specifically tailor a playlist for you based on that preference. I have stumbled upon so many songs that I absolutely love which I never would have heard unless I had Pandora! It does have commercials but it's not that bad because you can just go to a different station. Also I do come across some songs that I don't like but I'm able to just skip them because of the feature Pandora puts on there so that's great! It does stink that it uses Wifi because that's where most of my monthly data goes! The iPhone has tried to kind of copy Pandora on their music app but I don't think that works very well and I definitely prefer Pandora!

No comments:

Post a Comment